As we start seeing the end of the year loom into view, we begin to think about the golden hope of the year to come. It is always awesome to be given a new slate, and we always have our health at the top of the list of things we want to improve upon.
And right at the head of our health list: TURMERIC! Of course.
Turmeric, hand in hand with her power sister, curcumin, brings so many wonderful benefits as an inflammation fighter and a powerful antioxidant. And this is just the start of turmeric’s benefits. Whether the healing is major or minor you can be sure that by using it you are going to be healing something that may need improving in your body. From top to toe, this golden, natural, healing herb will assist in helping to sort out a myriad of ailments.
The sad truth is that studies into the benefits of Turmeric are lacking. Why? You may well ask. Simply put, because there is not much money in herbal healing, research is not funded as much as other areas of the sciences of diet and lifestyle. So for this reason we say things like ‘may help’ or ‘can assist with’ etc. but we do rely on one simple thing: people talking about how these benefits have helped them!
In this internet age we have such easy access to people’s experiences, and so we have compiled a list of the healing wonders of turmeric, from stories of people we know!
So in honor of all the work you have done on your health in 2019, here are…
60 GLOWING TURMERIC TRUTHS
TURMERIC CAN AND MAY:
- Reduce oxidation in cooking oils
- Protect the body from food pathogens
- Be brilliantly anti-inflammatory
- Aid in treating depression
- Reduce symptoms of Premenstrual Syndrome
- As well as menopause symptoms
- Work as a youthening agent
- Reduce risk of various chronic diseases
- Be very therapeutic with Lupus
- Help prevent diabetes
- Be an active ingredient in Psoriasis treatments
- Boost immunity
- Prevent Cystic Fibrosis
- Delay or reverse Alzheimer’s Disease
- Play a role in treating Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Prevent blood from clotting
- Treat the root causes of acne
- Boost skin health
- Manage Diabetes
- Lower high blood pressure
- Protect against heart disease
- Boost skin health
- Help tame IBS
- Regulate Cholesterol
- Lower pain
- Lower toxicity
- Uphold digestive system
- Prevent eye degeneration
- Treat various muscle disorders
- Aids in digestion and metabolizing foods
- Slow down the signs of aging
- Protect you from Free Radicals
- Speeds up recovery after surgery
- Help with spleen health
- Aid in treating Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Help Treat Glaucoma
- Get Rid of Plaque
- Aid in Liver Fibrosis
- Prevent gallstones
- Protect the heart
- Relieve colds
- Reduce coughs
- Alleviate oral ulcers
- Alleviate stomach ulcers
- Aid good Liver function
- Works to help with Asthma
- Protects Pancreas
- Heals bone fractures
- Protects Liver
- Assists in weight loss
- Help Ease Symptoms of Osteoarthritis
- Treat or prevent Diabetes
- Beneficial with epilepsy
- Help with other seizures
- Regulate Thyroid Health
- Treat UTI’s
- Soothe Eczema
- Help Psoriasis
- Help heal wounds
- Improve the colors and flavors of your favorite dishes and beverages!
Turmeric is even amazing for you your pets! Check out our blog post about how to give your furry friend some preventive doses, to keep them healthy before anything starts up.
So this is our loving health advice to you – make turmeric an essential element of your daily health routine, all year around.
And what better way to do this than with our health-vitalizing teas, in 4 delicious flavors: Rooibos & Vanilla, Hibiscus & Cinnamon, Ginger & Lemon, Masala Chai. Each and every one of our tea bags is packed with generous amounts of organic turmeric and other precious 100% organic ingredients.
Also in the Taka Turmeric Tea range is our Turmeric Capsule – a pop of healing power, super-easy to take for those of you on the go. Click here for our online tea shop. NOW ON 30% OFF, TILL JAN 2020!
To your vibrant health!
The Taka Tea(m)
PPS: Taking any prescription medications? Before adding something new to your diet for medicinal purposes, you have to check with your Physician to check for possible counter-effects. We are not doctors, please consult with a physician or other healthcare professional.