Our Organic Hibiscus & Cinnamon Tea
Do you love rich flavours and vibrant colors? You will love our specially blended, Taka Turmeric Hibiscus Cinnamon Tea Bags! With a fragrant sprinkle of dried hibiscus flowers, this tangy spiced tea can be served piping hot, or chilled with ice. Along with hibiscus, turmeric and coconut are the star ingredients in this fruity, caffeine-free blend.
To make a Hibiscus Cinnamon tea, simply soak a Taka tea bag in a cup of freshly boiled water. After a few minutes the brew is transformed – developing a deep, rose-gold colour. Remember to use freshly boiled water to get the most out of the flavors.
Add a little sweetener for a delightfully refreshing, hot fruity drink. As an added surprise, a burst of tingling spice quickly follows the mouth-watering fruity flavours. You will be amazed at what this brew does for your mood... it really is a delightful lift.
Alternatively, use a few teabags to brew a pot of Hibiscus Cinnamon tea. Leave to cool, then chill in the fridge. Serve over ice to wow your friends with this tangy refresher on a hot afternoon - the color alone will have them smiling widely.
Organic Hibiscus Cinnamon Tea Blend Ingredients
· Ceylon Cinnamon
· Grated Coconut
· Orange Peel
· Star Anise
· Black Pepper
The Benefits of Turmeric
- Turmeric is an antioxidant.
- Turmeric aids metabolism & supports weight management.
- Turmeric is anti-inflammatory & antibiotic.
- Turmeric is antiseptic.
- Turmeric aids arthritis.
- Turmeric helps heal stomach ulcers.
- Turmeric soothes coughs & asthma.
- Turmeric gives you glowing skin.
- Turmeric lowers cholesterol.
- Turmeric speeds wound healing.
The Benefits of Hibiscus
The scarlet flowers of Hibiscus sabdariffa are used across the world to brew refreshingly tangy drinks. In Arabic countries, a sweetened Hibiscus tea called Karkade is a popular refreshment that’s served both hot and cold.
In Mexico, ‘Flor de Jamaica’ are dried Hibiscus flowers and petals that can be bought in health food stores for brewing a refreshing ‘Jamaica tea’ at home. We use 100% organically grown flowers and petals to give our special hibiscus tea blend a deliciously fruity tang.
1. Hibiscus relaxes high stress levels.
2. Hibiscus maintains blood sugar levels.
3. Hibiscus cleanses the bladder.
4. Hibiscus fortifies and strengthens the immune system with natural vitamin C.
Click to read many more in our post on Hibiscus, here.
The Benefits of Cinnamon
The Benefits of Cinnamon: In our Taka Turmeric tea recipes, we use 100% organic Ceylon cinnamon. This sustainably grown spice is made from rolled quills of Cinnamomum verum bark. Cultivated mainly in Indonesia, this true form of cinnamon is famous for its delectable aroma and flavour.
Cinnamon is a deliciously fragrant, woody spice that’s often associated with festive treats like Christmas cakes and mulled wine. In India, cinnamon is an Ayurvedic spice that forms one of the main ingredients of Garam Masala. Ceylon cinnamon adds subtle warmth and complexity to many of our spiced tea recipes.
1. Cinnamon helps regulate blood sugar levels.
2. Cinnamon reduces cholestrol and triglyceride levels.
3. Cinnamon inhibits the production of proteins connected with Alzheimer’s Disease.
4. Cinnamon has anti-inflammatory properties.
Click to read many more in our post on Cinnamon, here.
The Benefits of Coconut
Coconut, besides being filling, fiber-filled and delicious, also gives you the following:
The Benefits of Liquorice
- Can help reduce inflammation caused by allergic asthma
- Can help reduce cavity-forming bacteria in your mouth
- Can ease symptoms from indigestion,heartburn and ulcersIt gives you antioxidants helping to remove dangerouse free radical particles from your body.
The Benefits of Orange Peel
- Lowers high blood pressure and cholestrol
- Boosts immune system
- Protects respiratory system
- Helps with weight loss
The Benefits of Star Anise
- Fights viruses and flu
- Regulates blood pressure and circulation
- Relieves pain and inflammation
- Improves sleep
The Benefits of Clove
- Can kill bacteria...
- Can promote bone health...
- Can reduce stomach ulcers...
The Benefits of Black Pepper
- High in antioxidants
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Can lower cholesterol levels
We Are An Eco Tea-Co
· Tea Bags: Fully compostable, plastic-free, made from unbleached filter paper, and stitched with organic cotton string.
· Tea Envelopes: Recyclable Envelope made from Maxibio paper to retain freshness. These envelopes are fully recyclable with paper recycling.
· Eco-friendly Cartons: Made in the UK from sustainable sources and printed with vegetable ink. Fully recyclable with paper recycling.
TANGY TEA TREAT!
We hope you try this uplifting, energising tea treat… and let us know what you think of it.
Our 100% Natural & Organic, Richly Flavorful Tea Blends
IMPORTANT NOTE: Are you on any prescription medications? Before adding something new to your diet for medicinal purposes, make sure to check with your Physician .
We love to connect with you on social media - please follow us on the links below. And while you're there, please send a DM so we can check you out as well!
Article credit : Taka Turmeric Tea