Our Organic Masala Chai Tea
Are you a fan of chai tea? Then you are in for an authentically traditional Indian tea treat! Our Turmeric Masala Chai is a Ayurvedic tea blend with incredible ingredients including turmeric & black pepper. It is a deliciously soothing alternative to any regular daytime tea, and may we say, superior to other chai tea bag blends.
Why, you may ask… ?
After gently steeping the tea bag in freshly boiled water, you will revel in the silk-smooth, aromatic brew while enjoying the depths of its dark golden colour. The first thing that you will notice is the subtle amalgamation of exotic spices, that will transform your day as it lifts your mind to exotic climes.
The Indian chai spice blend is subtle and complex, with shredded coconut providing a hint of creamy sweetness.
Let’s have a look at the ingredient list…
Organic Masala Chai Tea Blend Ingredients
· Black Tea Nam Lanh
· Black Pepper
And just check out this crazy list of benefits in every ingredient!
The Benefits of Turmeric
TURMERIC is literally THE ROOT of all our Turmeric Tea blends. We cannot stop counting this amazing super-root’s seemingly endless list of benefits, including:
The Benefits of Black Tea
- Has Antioxidant Properties
- Can Improve Gut Health
- Can Lower Blood Sugar Levels
The Benefits of Cinnamon
- Has Anti-Inflammatory Properties
- Can Improve Sensitivity to the Hormone Insulin
- Lowers Blood Sugar Levels
The Benefits of Coconut
Coconut, besides being filling, fiber-filled and delicious, also gives you the following:
The Benefits of Cardamom
- Can be used for its Diuretic Properties
- Can Help with Digestive Problems
- Can help against Bad Breath and Prevent Cavities
The Benefits of Fennel
- Can Reduce Water Retention
- Brilliant for Constipation, bloating and Indigestion
- Helps to Purify the Blood
The Benefits of Clove
- Can kill bacteria...
- Can promote bone health...
- Can reduce stomach ulcers...
The Benefits of Black Pepper
- High in antioxidants
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Can lower cholesterol levels
We Are An Eco Tea-Co
· Tea Bags: Fully compostable, plastic-free, made from unbleached filter paper, and stitched with organic cotton string.
· Tea Envelopes: Recyclable Envelope made from Maxibio paper to retain freshness. These envelopes are fully recyclable with paper recycling.
· Eco-friendly Cartons: Made in the UK from sustainable sources and printed with vegetable ink. Fully recyclable with paper recycling.
TANGY TEA TREAT!
Our Masala Chai tea bags can also be used with hot milk to prepare an authentic Indian chai or golden latte. This gorgeous golden milk is a spiced adult soother, and is our only tea that contains a bit of caffeine - this makes Taka Masala Chai a supremely refreshing daytime pick-me-up.
Get that perk, without the downsides that come with regular coffee or caffeinated everyday tea. And please let us know what you think!
Our 100% Natural & Organic, Richly Flavorful Tea Blends
IMPORTANT NOTE: Are you on any prescription medications? Before adding something new to your diet for medicinal purposes, make sure to check with your Physician .
We love to connect with you on social media - please follow us on the links below. And while you're there, please send a DM so we can check you out as well!
Article credit : Taka Turmeric Tea